This Chogadia Hisab application makes it easier for you to calculate and find out the Taaseer (influence) of the Sayyaraat (orbiting planets) at any particular time based on the Saa’at (hour) of any particular day or night.
At any given time, there can be one of four possible Taaseer:
Using this information, one can perform certain ceremonies and tasks at favorable times of the day to get maximum benefits of health, wealth and prosperity.
- Finds Chogadia for any hour of any day between the year 1900 and 2100.
- Highlights current taaseer based on the current time
- Automatically detects your location. Make sure that WiFi/Network Location is checked in the Location Access settings on your device.
- Does not require an active data connection (works offline)
- Option to manually set location to any place in the world through Latitude/Longitude
- If your location does not show correct timings, please ensure that the correct timezone is selected in the Date & Time settings on your device
- If you are using Manual Settings then make sure you have entered the correct Latitude/Longitude with the corresponding Timezone (GMT/UTC) for that location, else the timings won’t show correctly.
- If you do not know the location settings, it is recommended to let the application determine location automatically
- Please note that the night timings (after sunset) for the selected date is for the next day, due to the fact that the date changes in Hijri Calendar after sunset and not after midnight. For example, if sunset is at 7:15 pm on Sunday then it will be considered the first ghari for the night of Monday as the date has changed in Hijri Calendar. The same way if you want to find the taseer for e.g at 2:52 am on Monday (after midnight) you will need to select the previous date for Sunday and check the Sunday’s night timings as the English date would have changed after midnight on your device. Nonetheless, the day of the week is provided on the table for easy understanding.